iPhone/iPod touch app that helps you care for your plants
NEW AND NOTEWORTHY
(Apple - August 2009, Australia,New Zealand)
- You have 120 houseplants to choose from.
- Click at any plant and you will see an info screen with a photo of the plant, water requirements,air humidity, light preferences, temperature and repotting.
- To pick up the plant just click "Add to My Plants" button and you've done!
- Your plants can be groped by locations. As you can see, recently added plant has no location assigned yet.
- Let's assign a location.
- You can choose a location from the list.Of course, it's the list of your locations - you can create and delete them easy.
- Now you know where all your plants are located. It's very convinient especially when it's time to water. If you want, you can keep all plants with the same watering frequency at the same location.
Toolbar icons by Joseph Wain/glyphish.com